We (5 single ladies) will be spending 16 nights in Lisbon in June with a small trip to Porto and Algarve. How can we make the most of the nightlife in Lisbon? We are 20-somethings and love to dance and party hard.
We have an Airbnb we will be getting near the Chiado area which will be the main party house. The landlord is cool with us staying so that shouldn’t be an issue.
Any advice on clubs, parties or just cool events would be appreciated! Also SHOPPING! I want something Portuguese 🙂 🙂 🙂
So If I was 5-gals (and I am not) and wanted to have the Sex in the City kind of adventure I would hit:
-LX Factory for nightly drinks
-Bairro Alto for a nutty night with British and backpacking kids
- 11-Eleven for the one fancy meal you will have
- Sintra for some culture and girl bonding time as you see palaces
- One of the multiple clubs on the Targus so you can get your dance on
- The beaches for some R&R time
- the churches to get some spiritual revitalization (this is coming for atheist. they are impressive and amazing places to see grand works)
Have fun on your travels!
请登录或 寄存器 提交答案