Our small indie studio based in Toronto is planning on doing a short film that takes place in one of the old neighborhoods in Lisbon. Preferably the Mouraria or the Alfama. We are looking for a few things and someone suggested asking here because I know Antonio from another NYU Tisch colleague.
We are looking for:
- Location with a garden and probably a large living room. This can be anywhere as long as has some nice moldings and space has to be large.
- Location with a terrace that is about 200 meters squared.
- Location with a window with view of the April 24th Bridge
- Street Location that has cobblestones and some brilliant looking buildings around it. A tram would be nice.
- 3-apartments to house 15-people (this can be anywhere in city)
We would need it for 10-day shoot max and our budget is a bit under 30k for the whole shoot with permits and rentals. We may add 5k for some equipment rental since we may be missing some of our gear in transit.
Also do you know what are the drone rules for filming? We have really pushed drones for filming because of the tracking so we want to make sure we are compliant with local laws.
If you have any of these or suggestions where to find a realtor or apartment who can help would be amazing.