I just got a gift of the Odisseias gift cards and want to do a few places. Anyone use the system and can walk me thru the process?
ODISSEIAS is awesome. It’s like a FriendsEAT o Groupon o Zomato Gold websites where you pay about a one third fee for access to over 855 destinations, restaurants, hotels, spas and experiences. So imagine you want to stay in a 5-Star Pousada in Coimbra for about 149 per night with breakfast. Compare that to the acutal price of 295 Euro if you book online! Crazy deal.
Another example would be Spas. I gave Blanca a spa package for a stocking stuffer and it cost me 15.95 Euros. She gets a 45-minute massage at a place around the corner from us that would usually go for 50 euros per massage. So another great deal.
The process to use it is to go to the ODISSEIAS website find the experience you want and book it. You will have to call the place and make sure they have availbility. Usually most of these places do.
Alternatively you can buy gift boxes with the deals to give as gifts. They range in prices from 16 Euros to 175 Euros. I am obesssed with this because of the savings.
A few tips:
- try around the holidays to get the best deals
- Make sure when you buy gift boxes you compare the amount of choices you have. Some give more for the same price
- Look for the gold label on the box they give the best deals
- Remember the deals are good for 2-years
- Tip like usual at the experiences (10%)
- Usually wine and drinks are not included
Enjoy the savings!
Please login or Register to submit your answer