While a lot of people in Europe speak English (especially in large cities like Paris or Brussels), 一旦你去乡下, it is a different story – and that’s where a lot of amazing i
这些英语翻译成法语词会让所有的差异. (Sure, they may snicker a little at your pronunciation, but you’ll get that glass of white wine you’re craving).
我想订餐 + (numberof people) + pour time of day – example:
- deux personnes (two people)
- trois personnes (three people)
- quattre personnes (four people)
- ce soir (tonight)
- cet après-midi (this afternoon)
- demain soir (tomorrow night)
- ce soir a huit heures et demie (tonight at 8:30)
I would like white wine: 灶火流动咄光面包车BLONK
Do you have a table for two?
The bill please: 最deeshon, si’ voo play
I have an allergy to crustaceans?
一杯咖啡, please?: 一个caffay, si’ voo play
How much is it?: Seh com-bien?