Cartagena sıcak. It's hot and humid. Neyse ki, its nights are cooler and there are tons of gorgeous ice cream shops around. We spent an entire month in Cartagena and ate lots and lots of different ice creams. These were our favorites by far!
Üst 3 Ice Cream Shops in Cartagena Colombia
3. La Paletteria: If you're into ice pops, this is your joint. Zaman içinde yürümek, you will see more paletas than you thought you could ever dream of. They are divided into three types: Su, cream, and yogurt. The flavors are out of this world: tamarind, strawberry/mint, unripened mango, passion fruit, pistachio and more.
Calle Santo Domingo, Yok hayır. 3-88. Cartagena, Kolombiya
2. gelato Paradiso: Hello Gorgeous! This place is what every little kid dreams of. This was by far the most charming of all the ice cream shops. Their gelato was some serious stuff. Each day they have 6 special flavors...but there are also static flavors that are everyone's favorites. I LOVED the basil gelato, but they carry flavors like Uchuva (Aztec berry), muz, Stracciatella, salted caramel, coconut water, zencefil, and cookies and cream. It was hard to place them at #2...but...
Esquina Carrera 5, sokak 36, Cartagena, Bolívar, Kolombiya
1. Cremeria Italiana: We found this place at the end of our trip and we were incredibly sad about this. This little piece of heaven is run by an Italian who brought his craft to the Bocagrande neighborhood of Cartagena. It's significantly more expensive than most...but completely worth it. Flavors run from your basics (vanilla, çikolata), to the Colombian (Arequipe, Flor de Leche), to the truly Italian (Nutella, Stracciatella), to the totally kooky but delicious (peynir & fig, grandmother's cookie). The service here was superb (and the samples flowed nicely). Go early, check it out and make sure to exercise so you can have some more.
AV. San martín Cll. 6 - 164 yerel 1 -Cartagena, Kolombiya
Blanca Valbuena tarafından Son gönderdiği mesajlar (hepsini gör)
- British Cemetery Lisbon - Nisan 12, 2017
- Free Lisbon Museums (a guide to enjoying art on the cheap) - Mart 13, 2017
- Things to do In Usaquén, Bogotá’s Cutest Neighborhood - Mart 12, 2017